From MPC Wiki MARKDOWN TEST SITE
- Getting help from IT Operations
- Ops Roadmap
- MPC servers. Want to know what's in our compute environment or what a machine does? Look here.
- A list of our self-managed virtual machines.
- A list of AWS machines for TerraPop
- Infrastructure providers
- SDA information. Details about how the SDA system works.
- How to create conference VMs for the IPUMS projects.
- MPC Archiving
- CLA-managed backups.
- Metadata backup
- Web Application Inventory
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
This is a generated list of all subpages of IT Ops (not IT Operations).
- IT Ops/Adding secondary disk to an SME VM
- IT Ops/Ansible
- IT Ops/Chef
- IT Ops/Chef/Apache virtual hosts
- IT Ops/Conference VMs
- IT Ops/DRAC
- IT Ops/Git-annex
- IT Ops/IP networks
- IT Ops/IP networks/details
- IT Ops/LDAP
- IT Ops/Links to UMN stuff
- IT Ops/Mesos
- IT Ops/Redmine chefizing work
- IT Ops/Redmine triage
- IT Ops/SSL
- IT Ops/Splunk
- IT Ops/smbpasswd
Notes and Things[edit | edit source]
Everything here is either un-official documentation or under development. Do not rely on anything in this section.
- Authentication Providers - Which systems use what authentication mechanisms.